Friday, September 23, 2005

Ganguly Jokes

Q) Which was the hottest place in Bangalore's Chinnaswami Stadium
for the past few days?
A) The seat Ganguly was sitting on while in the Pavilion.

Q) What is common to a 100 meter race and Ganguly's innings?
A): They both last the same time.

Q) How can you say "Get Out" to Ganguly politely?
A): Ask him to go to bat.

Q) If Rahul is "The Wall", what is Ganguly?
A): The hole in the wall.

Q) How can Ganguly save time every day?
A): By not bothering to pad up.

Q) Who is the only cricketer who does not bat, bowl or field and yet plays international cricket?
A): No comments.......

Q) Why has Saurav Ganguly been recommended as the fielding coach for India after retirement?
A): No one else can provide catches as easily as Ganguly.

Q): What is Ganguly's favorite movie?
A): Gone in 60 seconds.

Q) What is the Height of Optimism?
A): Ganguly applying sunscreen cream on his face when he goes out to bat.



Shoiab Akhtar admits Ganguly is faster and quicker than him. "I
haven't seen any one get out so fast. Man, I envy his speed. I am
quick but he is quickest," he says. "I think I should now cut my run up short when I bowl to him. Or else, he might be gone when I am half way through my run up."


Narain Karthikeyan to get some tips on Speed from Ganguly. His
sponsors have asked him to talk to the Prince of Kolkata. They are
also planning to endorse Ganguly.

Dinesh Karthick confesses that his skills in getting ready and
padded have improved a lot. As soon as Ganguly goes to bat, I know
there is very little time in getting ready. "I must have broken
world records a few times in this series," says the Indian
dimunitive wicketkeeper.

Railways keen on Ganguly: At least we'll have someone who comes
(back) before time. This will help them improve the image with the
Indian public.

Ganguly to donate all his bats to charity. "I don't require a bat
nowadays", said the Indian southpaw.



Dada Ganguly had been drinking too heavily before going to bat on
black Monday. He staggered up to John Wright and confessed that he
could see three of everything.
"Well," said John Wright, "when you get out there and the three
balls come towards you, just hit the middle one."
Later Ganguly weaved his way to the crease and you all know what
happened after that. He was just clean bowled soon.
When he made his way back, "What happened?" demanded John
Wright. "Didn't you try to hit the middle ball?"
"Izzzezzzzezzz Yeshhhh," replied Dada, "but I used the outside bat!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home